A global company with a local presence
At Bluetest, the individual ideas and energy of each team member are the core to our business and continuing success. We take pride in together creating a dynamic and agile organization where the contribution of each individual is clearly visible and adds value to the Bluetest brand.
Our flexible team works from numerous locations in Sweden, China and USA, ensuring we are prepared to deliver on the evolving needs of the customers and partners we serve with future-oriented Bluetest technology and solutions. The team consists of talented people from all over the world and backgrounds, and our general language for communication is English. We are looking for individuals who support our core values, and enjoys continuously developing your skills and personal growth.
Bluetest AB is world leading in over-the-air measurements of wireless devices in reverberation chambers. Our products are used in R&D labs to verify performance of wireless devices and antennas. We have customers worldwide, among them the largest mobile phone manufacturers, operators, and wireless device manufacturers. The majority of all mobile phones on the market are developed with the aid of Bluetest’s solutions. Research and product development take place at our HQ in Gothenburg and in Gävle. Sales and support are handled from our local offices in USA and China.
Bluetest is growing, and we are now looking for a talented CAD assistant who is interested in our new technology. You will work mainly support our mechanical designer, but the tasks are completed with close interaction with all other departments. The work is mainly located in our headquarters in Gothenburg, but some defined tasks can be performed at home. This is a part-time flexible assignment of about 16h/week with start in January 2021 and 6 months forward with possibility of being prolonged if the employee and company agree.
We believe that you have
- Ongoing studies in Technical Design, Mechatronics or similar.
- 0-5 years experience of Solidworks.
- Interest and experience of writing technical documents
- Excellent skills in English, written and spoken. Fluency in other languages is highly appreciated.
Possible experience in (no requirement)
- Electronics, electromagnetics and communication theory
We expect that you
- Can live up to our values - Customer Focus, Teamwork, Innovation and Trust
- Are communicative, both externally and internally and want to understand customer needs.
- Have a flexible mindset and are used to quick changes of priorities.
- Are accustomed to take responsibility for delivering good quality work at the right time
- Like to switch between individual work and work in smaller groups.
- Are structured, accurate and responsible
- Contribute with ideas and creative thinking
- Plan ahead and take initiatives
- Are outgoing, curious, helpful and enjoy learning new things
Write “CAD assistant”” as subject to your application and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. We’d like to receive your application as soon as possible, however December, 4th , 2020 at the latest.
Meet the Team
Bluetest’s HQ is located in Gothenburg, Sweden and also have another Swedish office in Gävle, where GTT Consultancy is based. We also have offices and staff in the USA, Asia and Australia, to mention a few of our locations.
We encourage interest from a wide range of future Bluetesters: are you currently studying and thinking about your future, recent graduates or have extensive experience and searching for your next challenge, get in touch!