What is it Like to Work at Bluetest?
At Bluetest, our co-workers are with their energy and ideas, the core of the business and crucial for continued success.
Each person is appreciated at Bluetest, and within an organization of our size, all efforts are clearly visible.
Our colleagues work from numerous locations in Sweden, China and USA, which means that we are close to our present and future customers and are prepared to respond to arising customer needs.
Five Reasons to Join Bluetest
Bluetest is the market leader within its niche.
Work with main players in the industry on a global scale.
Continous learning on the job and development within the organization.
Fun team that is building and developing the company together.
A great chance to test your own ideas and creativity! The sky is the limit!
Have a look around
Perks and Benefits
For Bluetest, it is extremely important that the employees are feeling challenged and appreciated at work. Besides compliance to the local legal framework, Bluetest offer many other perks and benefits.
Competitive salaries and retirement plans
Extensive local healthcare plans
Travelling, both near and far
Opportunities of expatriation
Great opportunities to adjust your working time for an approriate work/life balance
Sports activities regularly during working hours
We reach the top thanks to our strong core values
We put our customers first and always develop our products with the end user in mind.
All employees are encouraged to contribute with new ideas and innovations. This leads to personal growth and a creative workplace.
We are having a team to which every member is contributing. Good and straightforward communication is one quality every Bluetester possess.
High competence among our co-workers, honesty, high quality, and the many years in the business are all factors to the trust we have built up with our partners and customers.
Helpful Qualities at Bluetest!
- Support our core values.
- Truly enjoy to continously develop your skills.
- Interested in the global perspective, without loosing track of the local customer.
- Feel comfortable to work in English....you get a gold star if you also speak other languages since our customers are all over the world!
- Flexible and easy-going
Do You Want to be a Bluetester?
We're always interested to get to know interesting people who wants to co-operate with us in some way! Maybe you are in the middle of your studies, is a recent graduate or have long experience but searching for your next challenge!
If you have questions about upcoming recruitment or have project ideas of your own, don't hesitate to contact us and we will get back to you shortly!
Bluetest is looking for
Bluetest is currently looking for a part-time (approx. 40-50 %) admin/finance assistant for initially one year, with chance of extension. You will mainly support the administrative department with certain tasks, but will work in close interaction with all other departments. The work is located in our headquarters in Gothenburg, but our colleagues and customers are working from various sites in the world.
Work tasks include:
- Order handling
- Accounting and financial data
- Invoice administration and document preparation
- Operating IT systems
- Shipment administration
We believe that you have:
- Education in finance, administration or similar
- 1-5 years of work experience in an administrative role
- Excellent skills in English, written and spoken
- Good experience with computer-based work, especially the Microsoft Office package
- Some knowledge of Hansa World or other management system
Possible experience in:(no requirement)
- Other languages
We expect that you:
- Can live up to our values - Customer Focus, Teamwork, Innovation and Trust
- Are accustomed to take responsibility for delivering good quality work at the right time
- Are structured, accurate and responsible
- Are communicative, both externally and internally and want to understand customer needs
- Plan ahead, take initiatives and like individual work
- Are outgoing, curious, helpful and enjoy learning new things
Write “Admin/finance assistant” as subject to your application and send it to . We’d like to receive your application as soon as possible, however March, 20th at the latest.
We Keep you Updated
Didn't find what you were looking for? Follow us on LinkedIn where recruitment updates are continously posted.