A global company with local presence
At Bluetest, the ideas and energy of each team member are the foundation to our business and continuing success. We take pride in creating a dynamic and agile organization together where the contribution of each individual is clearly visible and adds value to the Bluetest brand.
Our flexible team is prepared to deliver on the evolving needs of the customers and partners we serve with future-oriented Bluetest technology and solutions.
The Bluetest team consists of talented people from all over the world with varied backgrounds, and our general language for communication is English. We are looking for individuals who support our core values, enjoy personal growth and continuous development of skills.
For Bluetest, it is important that employees feel challenged and appreciated at work. Bluetest offers many perks and benefits in addition to compliance to local employment frameworks.
Bluetest is looking for
Bluetest AB is world leading in over-the-air measurements of wireless devices in reverberation chambers. Our products are used in R&D labs to verify performance of wireless devices and antennas. We have customers worldwide, among them the largest mobile phone manufacturers, operators, and wireless device manufacturers. The majority of all mobile phones on the market are developed with the aid of Bluetest’s solutions. Research and product development take place at our headquarters in Gothenburg and in Gävle. Sales and support are handled from our local offices in USA and China. Bluetest is growing, and we are now looking for a talented system administrator who is interested in our new technology. This is a full-time assignment with start as soon as possible. The work is mainly located in our headquarters in Gothenburg, but some travelling can be expected.
- Administer and maintain servers and cloud solutions
- Configure and maintain client computers, mainly in Windows
- Manage and continuously develop the company IT policy
- Work actively with security, backups, risk analysis and penetration tests
- Manage office equipment, conference solutions, etc.
- Ensure that the organization and our work is aligned to GDPR
We believe that you have
- Degree in IT, computer science or similar
- 3 years+ experience of similar tasks
- Excellent skills in Linux and good skills in shell scripting and Python
- Excellent skills in English and Swedish, written and spoken
Possible experience in (no requirement)
- Virtualization and containers (KVM/LXD/Docker)
- Automation with Ansible
- Version control with Git
- Samba/LDAP/Active directory/Bind
- IT solutions in challenging environments (e.g. China)
We expect that you
- Can live up to our values - Customer Focus, Teamwork, Innovation and Trust
- Are communicative, both externally and internally and want to understand customer needs.
- Have a flexible mindset and are used to quick changes of priorities.
- Are accustomed to take responsibility for delivering good quality work at the right time
- Like to switch between individual work and work in smaller groups.
- Are structured, accurate and responsible
- Contribute with ideas and creative thinking
- Plan ahead and take initiatives
- Are outgoing, curious, helpful and enjoy learning new things
Write “System administrator” as subject to your application and send it to . We’d like to receive your application as soon as possible, however March, 7th, 2021 at the latest.
We are looking for a master thesis candidate.
Description and Background
Bluetest has the need to design a large antenna array for mm-wave antenna measurements. The array will be used in the near field where a plane wave is synthesized. An earlier thesis project consisted of a pre-study where the system design was investigated. Challenges and requirements on the radiating element were identified and they are the basis for this work.
Bluetest is a spin-off company from Chalmers and a world-leader in over-the-air testing of antennas and wireless communication systems. Bluetest develops and manufactures reverberation chambers which are sold to all major vendors of wireless equipment in the world. Currently Bluetest is working to introduce test systems relevant for the 5th generation of mobile systems that will be available in the next few years.
The project consists of the following parts:
- Background work
- Review and decision of a radiating design
- Designing the radiating element using COMSOL or other EM simulation software
- Design of required support structures for the prototype
- Manufacturing and testing of prototype
- Literature study and review of measurement requirements
- Systemization, overall design selection
- Selection of manufacturers
- Design and simulation of the radiating element
- Preperation of production material
- Prototype ordering
- Testing of prototype
- Report writing
We believe the master thesis candidate has a background in applied physics or electrical engineering with
- Microwave and antenna engineering experience and interest
- Experience in programming (preferably Python) and electromagnetic simulations (preferably COMSOL)
- Bluetest will provide supervision
- Office space at Bluetest
- All required lab resources
- Budget for purchase of required hardware/prototype
This project is sized for 30 ECTS.
We believe that the work is appropriate for 1 student during ½-1 year.
Write “R&D Master Thesis 2021” as subject to your application and send it to email@example.com. We’d like to receive your application as soon as possible.
We hope to get in touch with a wide range of future colleagues: Students, recent graduates and experienced professionals searching for their next challenge! New creative ideas are highly appreciated!
Top Reasons to Join
Pioneers and market leaders within its niche, wireless testing.
Work with leading global brands in the technology industry
Developing the company and brand together with colleagues.
We put our customers first and always develop our products and solutions with the end user in mind. in mind.
All employees are encouraged to contribute with new ideas and innovations, leading to continued personal growth and a creative workplace.
At Bluetest, each team member is encouraged to contribute and discuss, which create a strong team atmosphere. Transparent communication and open dialogue are key to the Bluetest team work values.
Bluetest focuses on expertise, competence, honesty and high-quality work. These principles and the years of experience in our niche business are all factors that contribute to the trust we have earned from our partners and customers.